80% of people will experience back pain at some time
Whether it was brought on by bending the wrong way, twisting or lifting something a little too heavy, lower back pain can be exhausting and frustrating. Sometimes you can’t sit. Sometimes you can’t stand. Sometimes you can’t walk or drive. Or even lie in bed.
Back pain is one of the most common reasons people book doctor’s appointments and call out of work. In fact, it’s one of the leading causes of disability worldwide, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Stay active and continue your daily activities as normally as you can
- taking care when lifting – avoid bending or twisting your back”
- sleeping positions WHO – and check mattress and pillows
- lose weight, as excess pounds put a strain on your spine
- Check posture and alter position during working day
- Stay hydrated – discs between vertebrate are 70percent water, dehydrated disc do not shock absorb stress from body well
CHHC have a range of therapies that can help you combat back pain and prevent reoccurance.
You can expect the best possible care to enable you to manage your back pain and recover quickly.
We offer safe and tested programmes of stretches and exercise to suit your individual requirement.
Call us today for further information and to book a treatment now!